Search for the best Gamification Designer
My company The Octalysis Group is recruiting a new part-time or full-time (remote) Trainee to help our efforts in designing engaging gamified solutions for clients around the world.
For that we launched the Octalysis Design Challenge 2017.
What you get as the top gamification designer
– the opportunity to work with the world’s leading experts in Gamification and Behavioral Design
– a great team with fun people, where only merit counts
– full transparency and full autonomy
– work from wherever you are in the world
– a full time position with a base pay and excellent bonus prospects (semi part-time openings available as well)
How to apply for the Challenge?
The challenge is to create a better and more engaging experience for the successful Habitica app using the Octalysis Framework.
A selected few will become finalists and present their work to me.
The good thing: every submission that passes our scrutiny will also get a Level 1 Octalysis Certificate!
Please send your Challenge Submissions to joris [at] octalysisgroup [period] com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 3 MARCH 201
Would you like Yu-kai Chou to work with your Organization?
If you are interested in working with Yu-kai Chou for a business project, workshop, speech or presentation, or licensing deal, please fill out the form below.