It’s all about the Gamification Case Study
Below are a list of gamification cases with ROI stats and figures, with links to the case studies, so you can see for yourself the huge impact it is causing on businesses.
I want this list to focus on cases that can confidently be measured as ROI.
The current gamification market size is estimated between $3 billion and $12 billion, depending on sources.
Enterprise Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) SAP: The SAP Community Network regamified its already-mature reputation system, increasing usage by 400% and community feedback by 96%
2) SAP Streamwork: added gamification in brainstorming groups and grew generated ideas by 58%
3) Onmicare: introduces gamification to its IT service desk, getting a 100% participation rate from teams members
4) Astra Zeneca: gamified medicine training gets 97% of their large network of agents to participate, with a 99% Completion Rate
5) CaLLogix: reduces attrition by 50% and absenteeism by 80%. The company saves $380,000 per year
6) Slalom Consulting: participation of employee name recognition program increased from 5% to 90%, and recognition scores improved from 45% to 89%
7) Galderma: pharmaceutical company, uses gamification to train their sales division regarding new products. Despite the voluntary participation, nearly 92% of targeted employees ended up playing
8) Spotify and Living Social: replaced annual reviews with a mobile, gamified solution with over 90% of employees participating voluntarily
9) Objective Logistics: the company motivates the employees through behavioral rewards and increases their profit margin by 40%
10) Inside View: gamifies their employee social media usage and increased Twitter updates by 312%
11) Keas: employment wellness program that increased employee engagement with healthy activities by 10,000% (100x)
12) Danske Statsbaner: through their “Engaged” platform, employees share their actions that support the value and strategy of the company, resulting in 92% positive ratings in content
13) Google: designed a Travel Expense System resulting in close to 100% of employee compliance for travel expenses
14) Deloitte: training programs that are gamified took 50% less time to complete and massively improved longterm engagement
15) Engine Yard: increased the response rate for its customer service representatives by 40% after posting response-time leaders to all employees
16) Nextjump: uses gamification to get 67% of their employees to go to the gym
17) Bluewolf: gamified online conversations and posting increased employee community activity by 57%
18) Ford Canada: gamified it’s learning portal for employees and increased actions per user by 100% within 5 weeks
19) Blueshield’s Wellivolution: Team gamified system resulted in 80% of employees participating in at least one wellness program, and 50% of employees dropped smoking behavioral
20) Idea Street: the Department of work In UK used game mechanics to get 120,000 people to contribute 4000 ideas, with 63 of them implemented in the marketing department
21) EMC RAMP: with their gamification platform, the company rewarded positive behavior from employees, partners and customers which led to a 10% increase in documentation, 40% more videos watched and 15% more discussions
22) DirecTV: uses gamification to overcome the fear of failure
23) HCL: decrease new hire “Pre Join” drop out rate by 90%
24) T-Mobile: dials up employee engagement by 1,000 percent
25) Royal Caribbean Cruises: All-time high customer satisfaction with facial recognition.
Sales Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) Autodesk: gamified the free trial, incentivizing users to learn how to use the program and offering both in game and real word prizes, increasing trial usage by 54%, buy clicks by 15% and channel revenue by 29%
2) ePrize: increased the participation in their sales event by 10% by creating a participation-based point economy
3) LiveOps: call center reduces call time by 15% and increases sales by over 8%
4) Step2: children’s retailer used PowerReview’s social loyalty scheme to boost up sales with a 300% increase in revenue from Facebook and 600% in contents uploaded
5) Domino’s Pizza: created the gaming app Pizza Hero and increased sales revenue by 30% by letting customers create their own pizza with an app
6) Moosejaw, clothing company, that used an innovative gamified system that saw 76% of sales revenue come from gamified activities, including 240k social media impressions, resulting in a 560% ROI from initial marketing expenditures
7) Silver Grill Cafe: received a 66% Return on Investment for having its waiters/waitresses play a cross-selling game
8) Cisco: used gaming strategies to enhance its virtual global sales meeting and call centers to reduce call time by 15% and improved sales by around 10%
9) Popchips: uses games to personalize mobile advertising and has seen its sales rise 40% leading to $100 million in sales.
10) Teleflora gamified its store with a social engagement scheme offering points for actions, increasing traffic from facebook by 105% and conversion rates by 92%
11) America’s Army: 30% of americans age to 16 to 24 had a more positive impression towards and has recruited more people than all the other methods combined while costing a fraction of the marketing cost
12) Extraco Bank: raised customer acquisition by 700% through gamified system
13) Lawley Insurance: with a 2-week contest, the company closed more sales than the previous 7 months combined
14) Playboy: in its Miss Social game, 85% of their users play more than once, with 50% returning a month later, resulting in a 60% increase in monthly revenue
15) Kill The Paper Invoice: increased website visits by 108.5%, and a conversion rate of 9.38% through a gamfiied system
16) Sneakpeeq.com: increased their conversion rate by 18% with a 3000% lift in total numer of click-per-buy
17) Ford Escape Route: with this game, Ford’s customers bought over $8 million in vehicles, with 600% increased likes on FB page, and over 100 million impressions on Twitter
18) Investorville: with a property-investing game, Australia’s Commonwealth Bank created 600 new loans
19) Hewlett Packard: launched Project Everest to give rewards like holidays and other goods to the best reseller teams and saw a 56.4%.
20) Grouper.mk: A 600% increase in monthly signups.
Product Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) Microsoft: improved its translations for Windows OS through the Language Quality game with over 900 employees completing 26,000 tasks with 170 additional errors reported
2) Leadership Academy: within three months, daily visitors increased by 46.6% with one user earning the Leadership Academy Graduate Badge, which was expected to take 12 months
3) Microsoft: obtained 16x more feedback by people through its Communicate Hope gamified system
4) EMC2: increased the amount of feedback it received by 41%
5) Dosomething.org: got a 26% response rate from teen audience to a scavenger hunt game
6) OpenText: implementation of a leaderboard contributed to a 250% increase in business usage and adoption
7) Volkswagen: got 33 million webpage hits and 119,000 ideas through its People’s Car Project that lets people design their “perfect car”
8) Samsung Nation: 500% increase in customer product reviews, and 66% increase in site’s visits when using a gamified system
9) Beta One: Microsoft’s Testing Division get a 400% increase in participation for the pre-release testing
10) Uber: The rideshare app gets more drivers on the road using gamification.
11) Arcade City: Challenger to Uber and Lyft getting its start in Austin, TX, with smart contracts (Ethereum) and guilds to protect drivers: “Think Habitica meets Uber,” says its CEO.
12) Audible: Audible uses badges to keep readers reading, even though they already have a strong product.
13) Facebook: 2.23 billion users log in every day through a variety of game loops and gamified interactions.
Lifestyle Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) OPower: reduced measurable energy consumption by over $100M
2) Aetna: increased daily healthy activities by 50% with an average engagement of 14 minutes on the site
3) ClinicalAdvisor.com: embedded a social platform that improved user submission by 300%, comments by 400%, and Slideshow Visualizations by 53%
4) Bottle Bank Arcade: gamified bottle bank was used 50 times more than conventional bottle bank.
5) The World’s Deepest Bin: 132% more trash collected compared to conventional bin
6) Piano Stairs: 66% more of people use the stairs, if they can produce music with it
7) Speed Camera Lottery: a lottery system that causes a 22% reduction of driving speed
8) Toilette Seat: 44% of increase in lifting the toilet seat when urinating
9) Nike: used gamified feedback to drive over 5,000,000 users to beat their personal fitness goals every day of the year
10) Recycle Bank grew a community of 4 million members by providing a gamified recycling platform.
11) Chevrolet Volt: uses a green/amber indicator to give drivers visual feedback of their driving style and reduced the number of people exceeding the speed limit by 53%
12) Diet DASH at Drexel University shown to reduce sugar intake, and over half the players lost 3% body weight over a period of 2 months
Consumer Behavior Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) MTV My Chart: lets users create their video chart based on various game dynamics, and obtained 500,000 votes and 150,000 videos viewed within 3 months
2) Joiz: a Swiss television network increased sharing by 100% and social referral traffic by 54% with social infrastructure and gamification technologies
3) Muchmusic.com: increased their music userbase by 59%
4) Marketo: layered a game platform on their community and saw a 71% lift in daily activities, 36% increase in ideas submitted and 48% increase in question replies.
5) Interscope Records: the company obtained a 650% increase in engagement and interaction with the website
6) Verizon: users spend over 30% more time on-site with social login games versus a regular site login
7) Allkpop: during the week long promotion of game mechanics, the online news site experienced a 104% increase in shares, 36% in comments, and 24% in pageviews.
8) SessionM: offers mobile publishers a platform for adding game mechanics into apps, increasing 35% in retention and reduced bounce rate by 25%, all while seeing 40x increase in engagement rate in social activities
9) Buffalo Wild Wings: the campaign generated more than 100 million social impressions on SN, as well as a 500% increase in participation rate
10) Green Giant: generated 420,000 likes on Facebook through their gamified system
11) NickTV: introduces a game-based role-playing platform as heroes and within 2 months obtained 750,000 pages views (200% the amount of the usual traffic for the entire nicktv.it website), over 50,000 users and over 4,000,000 sessions on the website, with an increase in time spent on site by 25%
12) More than a Game: The interviewer changed the formulation of surveys, obtaining a 98% response rate and a 87.5% in descriptive words within answers
13) BlurbIQ: introduced Interactive Video Interruptions and within two weeks obtained 915% more interaction, 1400% increase in click through rate and 95% increase in recollection
14) Bell Media: increased customer retention by 33% by incorporating “social loyalty” rewards on its website
15) Club Psych USA: saw a 130% jump in page views and a 40% increase in return visits towards the game
16) American Express: the company has gotten over 2 millions likes on Facebook through their Nextpedition gamified system
17) Boyd Game: the casino gets over 700,000 visits each month by introducing gamification on its website
18) Verizon Wireless: more than 50% of site’s user participate in this gamified environment and spend 30% more time on the site
19) Topliners: introducing the gamification in the community lifted active users by 55%
20) SAP ERP: introducing game mechanics improved user participation with telepresence increasing by 29.75%
21) GetGlue: Has build a community of 2 million users around a gamified t.v. feedback platform, 20% of all social media posts to dedicated t.v. show pages during primetime come through GetGlue. (Link in Italian)
22) Ask.com uses game mechanics to increase user engagement through real-time notifications and activity streams, increasing answered questions by 23% and votes by 58%
23) MuchMusic.com implemented a social loyalty program, rewarding users with tangible gifts such as concert tickets and led to weekly activity increase by 59%
24) Badgeville & Kendall-Jackson: increase customer engagement by 65%
25) Patient Partner: uses gamification to improve medication adherence
Education Gamification Case Stats and Figures
1) Beat the GMAT: students increase their time spent on site by 370% through a gamified system
2) OTT, an e-learning provider, increased by 65% user engagement, with some users peaking at over 300%, by adding a reward system
3) Deloitte Leadership Academy, an executive training program, increased by 46.6% the number of users that returned daily to their platform by embedding gamification mechanics into it
4) Stray Boots & A.L.Penenberg: the professor taught journalism through gamification and saw student grades increase by more than a letter grade
5) Devhub: a place for Web developers, added gaming feedback and watched in awe as the percentage of users who finished their sites shot up from 10% to 80%
6) Foldit: gamers have solved a 15-Year AIDS Virus Protein problem within 10 days
7) Duoling: Grew to 300 million users and 10 minutes per day per user.
Scientific research related to the effect of Gamification
1) Research findings support the impact of levels, badges and a (dummy) feedback system connected to a study course, results were significant, with 18.5% higher average grade for students enrolled in the gamified course.
2) Research findings support the impact of levels, points, leaderboards, streaking and visual storytelling to improve participation in crowdsourced assessments. Results were significant with an increase of 347% of participants returning for recurrent participation. (compared to control group)
3) Research findings support the impact of point-based levels (Status titles) and leaderboards to IBM’s internal social network service. Short term impact showed a 92% increase in comments posted, within this research long term engagement was also measured and an increase of 299% more comments posted was found compared to the control group.
4) Subsequent research in the same social network service above showed the effects of removing the point based levels, status titles, and leaderboards. The removal of the game mechanics showed a significant result as across the board activities on the social network service dropped by 52%.
5) Research findings support the impact of narrative, leaderboards and countdown timers to online training. Results were significant with a 61% increase in participation for online training.
6) Research findings support the impact of narrative, levels, quests, countdown timers, immediate feedback, guidance systems, visual storytelling, surprise events and flow (matching ability and difficulty) to an online tutorial. Results were significant with users learning via the gamified tutorial showing increased ability by finishing tasks 135% faster compared to the control group. Additionally, the users expressed much higher satisfaction in regards to using the system.
Would you like Yu-kai Chou to work with your Organization?
If you are interested in working with Yu-kai Chou for a business project, workshop, speech or presentation, or licensing deal, please fill out the form below.
96 thoughts on “A Comprehensive List of 90+ Gamification Cases with ROI Stats”
It’s going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading
this impressive paragraph to improve my knowledge.
Quite an impressive list you got there! Thanks!
Thanks for the comprehensive list!
Have you encountered any examples or case studies of products or services which pricing model and / or prices would have been gamified? Or do you have an opinion about price gamification? 🙂
Sorry Pirkka, i’m also searching for a case like the one you were looking for… Have you succeded in your reseach? If yes, can you share it please? 🙂
I’m a fresh & passionate follower in the gamification & human-focused design space. Just purchased your new book: Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards. My desire is to become a gamification & human-focus designer. I want to learn how to apply the Octalysis framework to create engaging and successful experiences.
Thank you for the strategy guide (Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards) book. I have been spending quality time studying the book and your blog posts. Thank you for making all this wealth of information available for free. God bless you!
Thank you for the encouragement!
This is a very useful compilation. Thank you!
Thanks For Your valuable posting,this is for wonderful sharing,i would like to see more information from your side.i am working in Erp Software Company In Dubai
エルバーキンコピーエルメスバーキン30コピーエルメス ボリード47,エルメス バッグ 名前,エルメス ネクタイ ピンク エルメス クラッチバッグ,エルメス バッグ コピー,エルメス バーキン コピー エルメス 財布 ダミエ オークション,エルメス ヨーロッパ,エルメス エールライン エルメス クラッチ激安通販、高い品質、送料無料。バーキン25コピー、バーキン30コピー、バーキン35コピー、バーキン40コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは ブランドスーパーコピー超N品エルメスバッグ,エルメス バーキン25 , バーキン30.バーキン35.バーキン40. エルメス(HERMES) ケリー http://www.gginza.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index.html
スーパーコピー、スーパーコピーブランド(N級品)激安通販専門店世界一流ブランドコピー 財布、スーパーコピー 商品、激安ブランドコピー 。 ヴィトンコピー 、 ミョウミョウコピー 、シャネルコピー 、エル メスコピー 品格安通販。商品は全て最高な材料 と優れた技術で造られて、正規と比べて、品質が無差別です！人気ブランド.. http://www.ooowatch.com/tokei/chanel/index.html
エルメス ボリードスーパーコピー.ブランド直営店.ブランド,エルメス激安通販,業界で最高な品質に挑戦します！”ブランドN級品ブランドコピー 代引き,スーパーコピー時計,ブランドN級品,楽天コピーブランド,,偽物ブラン日本最大級の最高のスーパーコピーブランド財布激安代引き販売店,スーパーコピー時計の激安老舗.！国内No.1時計コピー工房,アフターサービスも自ら製造したスーパーコピー時計なので、技術力でお客様に安心のサポー トをご提供させて頂きます。スーパーコピー 代引きN品をご 購入の方は、こちらへ.弊社は正規品と同等品質のコピー品を低価で お客様に提供します!すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です。100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピー http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-23-copy-0.html
エルメス ボリードスーパーコピー.ブランド直営店.ブランド,エルメス激安通販,業界で最高な品質に挑戦します！”ブランドN級品ブランドコピー 代引き,スーパーコピー時計,ブランドN級品,楽天コピーブランド,,偽物ブラン日本最大級の最高のスーパーコピーブランド財布激安代引き販売店,スーパーコピー時計の激安老舗.！国内No.1時計コピー工房,アフターサービスも自ら製造したスーパーコピー時計なので、技術力でお客様に安心のサポー トをご提供させて頂きます。スーパーコピー 代引きN品をご 購入の方は、こちらへ.弊社は正規品と同等品質のコピー品を低価で お客様に提供します!すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です。100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピー http://www.bestevance.com/rolex/index.htm
ロレックスコピー販売、代引きロレックス時計コピー通販、全て新品、高い品質、激安、送料無料。ロレックス時計コピーなど世界中有名なブランドレプリカを格安で通販しております。N級品スーパーコピーブランドは 業界で最高な品質に挑戦しますロレックコピー,ロレックコピー代引き,ロレック激安,ロレックス偽物 ,最高級ロレックコピーロレックス時計コピー，フェラーリコピー時計，パネライコピー時計，パテックフィリップコピー時計，ヴァシュロン．コンスタンタンコピー時計，エルメスコピー時計，カルティエコピー時計ルイヴィトンコピー、 ロレックスコピー、シャネルコピー、グッチコピー、エルメスコピー、 ボッテガヴェネタコピー、 バーバリーコピー、ミュウミュウコピー、トリーバーチコピー、バレンシアガコピー、ディオールコピー、ブルガリコピー、ブラダコピー、 ドルチェ＆ガッバーナコピー、オメガコピー、フランク ミュラーコピー、gagaコピー。古驰拷贝, 靴/サンダル,サングラスコピー欧米O級品オーダー服各種のブランドの服、靴、、財布、腕時計の複製品をかばん一番ブランドliveブランドコピー服，ブランドバッグコピー，ブランド時計，ブランド靴シリーズ欧米O級品コーナーラッピング用品 http://www.okakaku.com/brand-47-copy-0.html
財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証，2015人気ブランド偽物，歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質！シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品！シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択！ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー http://www.gowatchs.com/brand-243.html
日本最高級スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店,高品質時計コピー,2015最新作、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計,当店はスーパーコピー時計専門店,販売以下世界一流ブランドコピー時計：ロレックスコピー、ウブロコピー、オメガコピー、シャネルコピー…ンプルに見えて目を奪われてしまう独創的なブルガリのラインアップです。１８８４年ブルガリの創始者ソティリオ?ブルガリが銀細工師の一族としてイタリ アにオープン。ブルガリ?ブルガリシリーズ。古代ローマの円形競技場をモチーフにした時計「アンフィテアトロ」、若い世代向けの腕時計「ソロテンポ」を発 表。２０００年には新会社ダニエル?ロード＆ジェラルド?ジェンダ オート?オルロジュリー社を設立しました。本物ブランド時計に間違える程のスーパーコピー時計通販！スーパーコピーは業界n級品最高品質に挑戦!ロレックスコピー,パネライコピー,ウブロコピー,オメガコピー,ルイ?ヴィトンコピー,エルメスコピーを初め世界中有名なスーパーコピーブランドを激安で通販しております！HERMES（バッグ、時計） CHANEL（バッグ、時計）LOUIS VUITTON（バッグ、時計） BVLGARI時計Christian Dior（バッグ、小物） COACH（バッグ)GUCCI（バッグ、小物） ROLEX（時計）OMEGA（時計） IWC（時計） http://www.msnbrand.com/brand-copy-IP-1.html
財布コピー、バッグコピー、腕時計コピー、ベルトコピー靴コピーネックレスコピー、手帳コピー、小物コピー、SS品、N品、価格激安、品質の保証，2015人気ブランド偽物，歓迎光臨楽天★送料無料(日本全国)典雅気質！シャネルバッグCHH67723(*^^*)11月シャネル手作り新作(*^^*)時流の先端快適美品！シャネルブーツCH783283四季向け「 シャネル靴」最高な選択！ブランドコピー 代引きコピーブランド 代引きスーパーコピー 代引きスーパーコピーブランドバッグルイヴィトン コピーシャネル コピー http://www.eevance.com/index.html
[url=http://www.okakaku.com/brand-39-copy-0.html]プラダ スーパーコピー,プラダ 財布 コピー,プラダ 新作 財布ブランド財布コピー，ブランド スーパーコピー 財布,プラダ スーパーコピー 財布，シャネル財布コピー,グッチ スーパーコピー 財布,エルメス スーパーコピー 財布,ルイヴィトン長財布コピー,スーパーコピー財布,エルメスコピー財布，各種のブランドはかばんをコピーします偽物ブランド,激安偽物,ブランド財布コピー,エルメス財布コピー,ブランドのコピーブランド財布,ルイ?ヴィトンブランド財布コピー,偽ブランドグッチ財布,D＆G,コピー財布偽物,偽物時計コピー,時計,ボッテガベルト,,靴,その他のバッグコピー,ブランド財布激安,ブランド激安販売,偽ブランド激安市場,通販送料無料專門店 ルイヴィトンコピー 児玉店，当店ルイヴィトン コピー 財布、ルイヴィトン コピー バッグ 全MAX80％OFF！期間限定SALE。最短即日発送。送料無料ルイヴィトン コピー,ルイヴィトン コピー 財布,ルイヴィトン コピー バッグ[/url]
LOUIS VUITTON(バッグ?財布?小物)GUCCI(バッグ?財布?小物)PRADA(バッグ?財布?小物)HERMES(バッグ?財布?小物)ドルチェ＆ガッバーナ(財布?小物) CHANEL(バッグ?財布?小物)TIFFANY(バッグ?財布?小物)
[url=http://www.okakaku.com/brand-47-copy-0.html]100%実物写真ですし、品質が完璧です!”スーパーコピーブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーエルバーキンコピースーパーコピー財布ブランド財布コピーブランドコピー激安バレンシアガ スーパーコピー激安ロレックス スーパーコピー時計ブランド財布激安 偽物財布激安コピー ルイヴィトン財布偽物,偽物財布コピーブランド激安市場-jck35販売:ブランド財布コピー,激安ブランド,財布コピー,偽ブランド,偽 ブランド財布,偽物ブランド財布,ブランドコピー,ヴィトンコピー,ルイヴィトン財布偽物, シャネル財布コピー,グッチ財布コピー,エルメス財布偽物,D&G 財布コピー,ボッテガ 財布 .2013年新作スーパーコピーロレックス,スーパーコピーロレックス時計通販スーパー コピー品その他の世界一流ロレックススーパーコピー時計品を扱っています。 ホームページをクリックして商品をご覧下さい.ロレックスコピー,業界No.1人気スーパーコピーロレックス腕時計専門販売ロレックスコピー（ROLEXスーパーコピー）のロレックス レプリカ販売専門店です。すべての商品は品質2年無料保証です,ロレックス デイトジャスト 偽物,人気満点ロレックス コピーn級品新作大特集[/url]
[url=http://www.wtobrand.com/otyd1.html]最も美しいスーパーコピー,超格安ブランド時計コピー激安通販専門店！ブランド品に憧れて、予算オーバーし、諦めなければならないことがありましたか。スーパーコピー品が一番いいチョイスだ思います。少しのお金でも、世界中一番人気を持つブランド品、貴族しか買えない贅沢品がゲットできます。素敵な外観と実用性に優れたブランド コピー バッグ,,スーパーコピー財布,スーパーコピー 代引き,エルメス コピー,ルイヴィトン 財布、ルイヴィトン バッグ、ベルトなどの逸品はお客様に提供します。誰でもブランド品を手に入れられるのは弊社の経営理念です。当店の最大目標はお客様が安心してお買い物が出来き、お客様の頼りになるお店を目指す事ことです。お洒落な貴方はきっとこのチャンスを見逃しなくよ！[/url]
日本最高級スーパーコピーブランド時計激安通販専門店,高品質時計コピー,2015最新作、国際ブランド腕時計コピー、業界唯一無二.世界一流の高品質ブランドコピー時計,当店はスーパーコピー時計専門店,販売以下世界一流ブランドコピー時計：ロレックスコピー、ウブロコピー、オメガコピー、シャネルコピー…ンプルに見えて目を奪われてしまう独創的なブルガリのラインアップです。１８８４年ブルガリの創始者ソティリオ?ブルガリが銀細工師の一族としてイタリ アにオープン。ブルガリ?ブルガリシリーズ。古代ローマの円形競技場をモチーフにした時計「アンフィテアトロ」、若い世代向けの腕時計「ソロテンポ」を発 表。２０００年には新会社ダニエル?ロード＆ジェラルド?ジェンダ オート?オルロジュリー社を設立しました。本物ブランド時計に間違える程のスーパーコピー時計通販！スーパーコピーは業界n級品最高品質に挑戦!ロレックスコピー,パネライコピー,ウブロコピー,オメガコピー,ルイ?ヴィトンコピー,エルメスコピーを初め世界中有名なスーパーコピーブランドを激安で通販しております！HERMES（バッグ、時計） CHANEL（バッグ、時計）LOUIS VUITTON（バッグ、時計） BVLGARI時計Christian Dior（バッグ、小物） COACH（バッグ)GUCCI（バッグ、小物） ROLEX（時計）OMEGA（時計） IWC（時計）
[url=http://www.ooobrand.com/bags/bv/index.html]ブランドコピーの専門店スーパーコピー豊富に揃えております、最も手頃ず価格だお気に入りの商品を購入。弊社フクショー(FUKUSHOW）ブランド腕時計、雑貨、小物最新作！エルメス バーキンスーパーコピー時計N品のみ取り扱っていまずのて、2年品質保証。エルメス食器,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売シャネル 財布スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド 財布激安販売エルメス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド激安販売売スーパーコピーロレックス スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーROLEX激安販売IWC スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーIWC時計激安販売エルメス時計スーパーコピー,スーパーコピーhermes時計激安販売ボッテガ ヴェネタスーパーコピー,スーパーコピーブランド財布激安販売スーパーコピー時計スーパーコピーブランドバッグ時計コピー激安販売[/url]
Wooooow! It will take a lot of time to fully squeeze all those valuable examples!!
WOW, that;s an extremely amazing list, very nice work !
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website is extremely good.|
We have invested in an employee game room at CCC. I wanted to share with all business owners and happy employees what can be done in an office environment to raise morale:
Telemarketers and customer service agents may burn out after a period of time. That is a fact. CCC has dropped the standard attrition rate dramatically. In addition, the attendance rate has remained at a relative high for industry call center standards just from the implementation of the game room.
Let off steam in a call center video game room. “All you can play” arcade machines for CCC Costa Rican call center employees.
Our rigorous bilingual telemarketing structure requires the same amount of down time focus for the agents in order to recharge the mind and body. The call center solution for a strong push on the phones is to incorporate a real retro arcade in Central America.
CCC is known in Costa Rica as offering the best employee arcade.
The international outsourcing industry has the best game room in Costa Rica.
Without question, CCC has the best gaming toys in a Latin American outsourced Telemarketing Company.
The proud owner of CCC, Richard Blank, firmly believes that the more an agent stays away from their virtual cell phone world; the more they will increase their interpersonal relationship building among other BPO employees.
Since 2007, our highly educated call center agents continue to grow as one unit by incorporating many challenging video games during scheduled breaks and lunch time.
CCC took a chance when most call centers do not utilize a common medium of arcade gaming.
The Costa Rican millennial generation that grew up playing video games at home did not share the same pleasure and stimulation as the early retro gamers that had an arcade on every corner and local mall in the United States.
CCC Human Resources Department was intent on a positive learning experience by combining fast momentum and a creative mind. Proving a solid ROI on a large internal expense for employee retro gaming recreation, the telemarketing staff has enjoyed a spike in morale, increased online labor support and a flattering local reputation in Costa Rica as a great call center environment run by generous owners.
Back in the 1980, anyone in Costa Rica who wanted to play the real video games was on a mission to find an arcade. Once you placed your 100 colones on the game marquee to hold your place, it didn’t get any better when you had the chance to show your skills in front of dozen kids from San Jose. Each Tico was shooting for the high score on Asteroids or Pac Man and loved every minute of it. CCC wants to bring that excitement back into a call center environment and use it to grow past our 440 agent limit at our current location on Paseo Colon.
Today, CCC firmly stands behind having our call center employees experience the authentic arcade sounds, sights and real time retro competition.
Our new video arcade room has given CCC another strong gust of wind in our sails. Costa Rica’s Call Center will continue to reward our amazing staff by a pace of 1 new arcade machine per 44 new telemarketing agents hired and hitting their monthly quota.
The employee friendly call center environment became more pleasurable immediately which can offset a demanding telemarketing career. Any BPO boss could only imagine and wish for laughter, smiles, spirited jokes and high energy at their Costa Rican office on a Monday morning before shift.
The reality today is that CCC has become the only call center to have gifted their entire staff a video arcade game room to have fun, period. All agents are given the option to arrive early to play the games or they may choose to stay inside and enjoy the machines during the evening while waiting for their ride to safely take them home.
A smart motivational technique used for CCC BPO agents is to compete on the machines in the game room.
One way in which a telemarketer’s confidence could be made stronger or broken down is through an arcade experience during their work day. Costa Ricans have courage and can back up their swagger on the phone after dominating the video games during their scheduled breaks.
In the competitive offshore outsourcing call center arena, CCC has an advantage over the rest in Costa Rica by creating a strategic play environment.
High end arcade video games will reinforce a call center agent’s focus, mind set to win and motor skills while off of the phones during their free time. The most important virtue is to show a solid habit of good sportsmanship regardless of the outcome of the games in the arcade.
More new friendships have blossomed in the game room at CCC call center Costa Rica.
Our entire staff has concluded that an immediate visual stimulation combined with a conditioned manual stimulation in gaming added a very special ingredient to our nuance at CCC. To date, Costa Rica’s Call Center is the only BPO in Central America with a retro arcade game room, period.
The average age of our Costa Rican call center agents correspond with the virtual gaming boom. Every CCC agent that grew up mastering Nintendo has amazing skills and a strategic thought process.
Combining a bilingual telemarketer’s gaming experience to help motivate, focus and relax the work place mind set is priceless and makes perfect sense for any outsourcing company.
Everyone in Costa Rica that works at a call center possesses certain cognitive attributes to win an arcade game. Naturally, the CCC staff will harness and transfer that energy and high confidence to a telemarketing floor after a hot streak in the game room.
The new generation of online gamers has stated that they prefer the feel of an authentic arcade game machine setup: joystick, eye level monitor and properly spaced buttons. CCC wants to bring back the real unique arcade game experience to Costa Rica for all telemarketers verses a hand held controller game that is found on any standard flat screen TV in San Jose.
All video arcade games at CCC are free.
Many people in the outsourcing call center industry will question the distraction ratio, loss production or adverse effects towards an arcade game room. Well, the risk of an arcade game room was definitely worth the reward to CCC. The most common reaction from the agents is that they are “letting off steam”. CCC telemarketers are able to function better by structuring their break times around a more productive activity than checking their email, text messaging or having a cigarette.
CCC personally challenges all business owners to incorporate a video arcade within their establishment and not to charge a cent.
It is obvious that we take care of our employee’s well mental state while bonding through other mediums besides long meetings or just traditional work place activities that produce average telemarketing results.
Just like on a golf course, we are able to use a game room during a conversation, find alternate ways to focus and share BPO ideas than spending time in a board room with a projection screen.
Bottom line, make our meetings productive in multiple ways when communicating with today’s new work place demographic in call centers.
Recess play has been lost in memories of youth and days long gone. Not at CCC. We ensure that everyone knows how to enjoy their time and has fun at least once a day at our call center.
Telemarketing and video games do have something in common regarding performance and success.
A professional telemarketer’s natural ability to become in sync with their rhythm, pace, concentration, decision making and a positive attitude emerge stronger through video games. BPO agents return to the phones in motion after going into the arcade during their break.
Our call center in Costa Rica has a solution to chain smoking telemarketers. The BPO agents are smoking less at Costa Rica’s Call Center. Does this industry create stress? Yes it does. Yet, many forgo a smoke break to spend 15 minutes playing the video games to relax and increase their health. The average call center agent will smoke a minimum of 4 fewer cigarettes a day via our game room.
CCC promotes the best environment as to find a healthy alternate than chain smoking outside in between calling sessions. We have noted that once a professional telemarketer from Costa Rica leaves the game room, they feel recharged. From a scent perspective, they do not emit an odor of tobacco that carries on the calling floor.
Free play for all CCC agents, period. The games are a gift to all of the hard working telemarketers in Costa Rica. Some companies charge their employees to play their games. Our call center staff has earned their retro arcade game room which is now famous for being the best in Costa Rica.
We have the space for the arcade and plenty of electricity to entertain over 100 telemarketing agents during their free time. The recreational advantage at our call center speaks volumes and has yet to be matched in Costa Rica let alone Central America. Once the word spread, the private arcade was packed since day 1 with our amazing staff having a great time.
The arcade boom of the 1980s was represented by a quarter that would reserve your spot. At CCC, we work on an honor system and it shows since everyone is given a turn to play. Naturally, some gamers last longer than others and show an old playground dominance mentality on the arcade machines which appears to be respected in Costa Rica.
There may be a queue on our predictive dialer, but there is never a long wait to start playing arcade games at CCC COSTA RICA.
This is an exhaustive list. thanks. Do you have the latest stat for the given categories?
Thank you Yu-Kai!
Wow, Yu-kai that is a lot of material. Thank you so much!
Having the number to back up the science makes it so much easier to present to the finance department!
I very appreciate your oppinion ,it can make me think what should we do ,and how to do and we can get what from what we do ,thanks for you make me to think “http://www.rsgpfast.com/RS-3.Gold”
I am about to take the GMAT too and I know how hard the test can be. I have been preparing myself by taking an online GMAT prep course to help me get ready. It has been very beneficial to me so far, so I am hoping I can pass the real thing. Good luck to you
<a href=”http://gmat-scope.blogspot.com/2012/03/gmat-preparation-questions.html”>GMAT Preparation Questions</a>
Hi, Yu-Kai. I enjoyed your session at the gamification conference in SF. Would you be willing to update the links here? Some don’t work.